Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I HEART GLOBAL WARMING

It has been in the news a lot lately.
Riling up a lot of haters
who do not understand how awesome global warming will be

so many reasons to love it
so we are going to have an
'i heart global warming' slogan contest

Entries are encouraged such as:
"I heart global warming: the penguins can sleep in my bed"
or
"I heart global warming: making inland property priceless waterfront"
or
"I heart global warming: no one liked new orleans anyway"

you get the idea.
so come to celebrate the fantastic changes
this inevitable shift in temperature will bring

5/11/06
9:30
116 Waverly Place #5
Ms. Clare is getting wise to us

and errr. . .all are welcome to my last minute birthday drinks tonight too. fat black pussy cat (130 west 3rd http://thefatblackpussycat.com/pg2.html) hope to see you at one, either, or both!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Because nothing warms your heart like greenhouse gases"

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home